[Dailydrool] Youth gone wild

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Wed Sep 25 07:10:00 PDT 2013

Once upon a time there were 3 Bears. Xandy Bear, Huggie Bear and Moosie Bear. XB and I were almost 2 years old when the slaves brought Moosie Bear home. He was a big guy about 6 years old. Moosie Bear, like Clyde Kadiddlehopper, was not a bright boy but he was happy in his new home and we all got along just fine. In December of that year the blondeslave piled all of us into the Jeep and we went to a hound Christmas pawty. The pawty was inside so the blondeslave brought our ex-pen so we didn't have to be on our leashes. Since  the pawty was inside there was no place to use the anchors that went into the ground to hold the ex-pen down. We were all getting pets and cookies and being very good together in our pen. After awhile the blondeslave decided to go have a look at the merchandise table that was on the opposite side of the room and towards the back. She told us to behave and walked away. Well, she was gone quite a while and I got bored and decided that pawhaps we should go take a look at the yummy smelling food on the buffet. XB was NOT happy about my decision but Moosie, well, he was agreeable to pretty much anything. I put my snooter on one of the connecting pieces that held the ex-pen together and pushed. Ah, sweet success. I was able to push the ex-pen towards the buffet dragging the unwilling XB and quite agreeable Moosie along with me. The blondeslave was looking at sweatshirts when she heard someone say, "look at that!" and start to laugh. She turned and much to her horror saw that I had managed to push the ex-pen almost halfway across the room. She dropped the sweatshirt and ran to herd us back to our original spot scolding me along the way. Some days that woman had no sense of humor at all.

***Note address and fax number as of 5/20/2011***
1639 Route 10 East
Suite 200
Parsippany, NJ 07054

Phone: 973-656-6121