[Dailydrool] Drool

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 25 17:19:16 PDT 2013

I also send buckets to Colt and you Michelle.  May he recover well, and not suffer.  I have had similar issues as he is suffering, and it is not fun, but it was not cancer.  Also, my Pumpkin girl tends to have inflamed  lymph nodes, but it is normal for her.  In your case, I know it is a different scenario so I hope you don't think I am minimizing  your worry.  Goodness knows, I know worry.
In any event, know we are drooling and praying for you and Colt.
Healing drool,
Jackie and my beloved hounds