[Dailydrool] Colt

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 05:22:08 PDT 2013

I am truly distressed to hear about Colt's diagnosis.
I have had two dogs with Lymphoma: one was very young (under 2.5) and the
other was elderly. Neither were diagnosed in time to do anything sensible
for them.
On the other hand, my dogs with "aggressive" cancers have lived for years
with very little intervention.

I think I lean more toward Angelika's methodology than anything, but I have
learned the hard way not to make blanket statements about what I would do
IF.

The one thing I do stand by is my belief that any dog with a serious
prognosis needs to be examined and evaluated at a University. I have come
to avoid the specialty clinics after a  nasty experience with Zelda (who
had yet another cancer that appeared to be untreatable unless you were made
of money). There is too much margin for error to depend on one examination
alone.
Best of luck and tons of drool and good wishes for you all,

MomPerson to Nigel,Llewis, Conley and Doc