[Dailydrool] Wild Hearts part 2

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Thu Sep 26 12:05:44 PDT 2013

It's me Huggie Bear again! This will be my last call on the DD for my Senior Hounds Abound 2014 Calendar Woofle. My Woofle ends Saturday, 9/29 at midnight. I want to thank all of you who have voted so far and let you know how much I appreciate your helping me to raise moolah for Auntie Wen and the Bounders. We are close to our goal but not there yet(hint, hint). I never wanted to be the one doing the fundraising in our pack but QXB would insist we have to move forward and continue helping hounds in need however we can. We try very hard to be creative and find ways to amuse you and work very hard to come up with basset crap you will find irresistible. We appreciate every single vote cast and understand the sacrifices you make in order to keep supporting all of the various fundraisers held on behalf of basset rescues everywhere. None of this would be possible without you! We are proud to count all of you as part of our hound family and hope that you know how grateful we are for your support. You guys rock!!!

http://www.xandy.moonfruit.com/

Winning tickets will be pulled by the Diversity council at work on Tuesday, October 1st and I will post the winners names on the DD and on FB.  Good luck!!

***Note address and fax number as of 5/20/2011***
1639 Route 10 East
Suite 200
Parsippany, NJ 07054

Phone: 973-656-6121