[Dailydrool] good news

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 28 15:40:03 PDT 2013

woo hoo. this is Harley of Hawaii. something great has happened for me so I wanted to share it. we can all use a little good news. As you know, I live out in the middle of nowhere, where most people have never seen a Basset hound before me and my brother. well, my mom got an email this morning from someone who has just moved to my very own town from California with the most beautiful lady Basset hound, Sasha! and Sasha wants to get together with meme meme for a play date!!! Sasha even sent her photo. apparently Sasha's mom met my mom almost a year ago when her slaves were house hunting, and my mom gave Sasha's slave her email address. (My mom doesn't remember). and now Sasha is here! I can't wait to meet her. ahrooooo (that's a Basset whistle! kind of like a wolf whistle).