[Dailydrool] Karen Muchmore..how can I reach her?

EssieSchwartz at aol.com EssieSchwartz at aol.com
Sun Sep 29 16:49:21 PDT 2013

does anyone know how I can reach Karen Muchmore?  My husband recently
passed away and I would like to be able to send his warm sweaters and jackets to
 her.  Please answer privately.
   Also, I want to thank all of the Droolers for their cards and  notes of
sympathy when my husband died after a very, very short illness.   As many of
you remember, he was Homer's daddy...and he used to chase Homer all  over
the house when Homer grabbed his steaks off the kitchen counter.
   Again, please, if anyone knows how I can get in touch with  Karen
Muchmore, please answer me privately.
  Thank you
    Esther