[Dailydrool] Shark bait/road kill

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 29 17:13:00 PDT 2013

Hi all, it's Snoopy here,

The clueless momPerson has taken her cluelessness to a whole new level.  Let's start with the time of year.  Autumn.  Lovely, isn't it?  Chill in the air, species migrating through the ocean, great white sharks everywhere you turn and what does she do?  She decides it would be fun to go swimming in the ocean!!  Now every year at this time multiple surfers get their body parts munched on by great white sharks.  And it occurs to me that the sharks do NOT care what kind of fool is out there paddling around in a wet suit, be the surfer or be they momPerson they are equally clueless and certainly equally likely to get munched on by a shark!

And that is not all, oh no, that is not all.  After she and the rest of these individuals got done swimming around the warf they came back and got on bicycles and went to go play in the street!!  They were racing up and down highway 1 at speeds exceeding 30 mph on those hills and with those views and they kept taking their eyes off the roads and the cars were zipping by at 50mph it was just ridiculous.

And then after that they all trotted back off for a 10K run down the middle of the street.  It seems her cluelessness knows no bounds.

More later from Snoopy

P.S.  Please vote for LuLu if she doesn't get to be a pin up girls we'll never hear the end of it.

https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/product.php?id_product=1326