[Dailydrool] Note from Debbie's daughter

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 08:28:09 PDT 2013

Below is a note that I'm sharing from Debbie Winchester's daughter, Amanda,
at her request:

Hi Droolers!I wanted to give you an update on my mom, Debbie Winchester.
She is finished with her radiation and chemo treatments and is awaiting
testing and surgery. She has lots of appointments scheduled and has had a
bit of trouble with her potassium levels. She's still optimistic, but this
has indeed been a rough few weeks for her. Please, keep her in your prayers
and continue to send drool her way. She reads each and every card you've
sent, and loves all the care packages—I'm just not there to help with
writing the thank-yous!Again, thank you everyone, for you've pulled
together in this network to support her, and for that we can't thank you
enough. Don't ever stop believing!

~Amanda Dawn (Winchester) Guilmain