[Dailydrool] sad and glad news

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Mon Sep 30 10:01:12 PDT 2013

Hi all!

First off, drool being slung to all, whether you need it or not cause it
just makes good sense.

The Bounders have decided it is always needed, cause you never know.

I have been crazy all month with the calendar contest, and getting ready for
Nationals, and general taking care of the Bounders.  The calendar contest is
really going great and will end tonight, so if you want to vote for some of
your favorites,  please do!  You can go over to www.bounderblvd.org and
click on the vote link.  Also, we are taking our calendar orders for about
another month.  So get yours as you know we only print what people order.
We have really nice wall calendars for those who have never gotten one, and
each day has someone's beloved on it, in addition to a full page of
baroootiful senior Bassetness!   You can order a calendar off that site too.
If you do not do PayPal, you can always do a check,  just email me.

Last Wednesday, we had to let our Duke go to be with all his pack ATB.  He
had been struggling with seizures and it got too much for him.   We said
goodbye and he was surrounded by his foster moms and myself.  Duchess is
doing ok, but off her food a bit.  We are keeping an eye on her.

This morning we had to let Beemer go to the Bridge.  Beemer was a Beagle
here, and his health had been declining in the last couple of months.  He
was so ready,  I know he has run to join the Kitchen Beagles as he was a
Beagle that was totally driven by his stomach.

God speed Duke and Beemer.

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org