[Dailydrool] Forehead rubs

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 17:01:47 PDT 2013

Beauford loves to rub foreheads.  It is his favorite way to show affection.
 Bugsey will sometimes do it, but I don't think he lives for it.  The last
time I tried to rub foreheads with Browyn, I ended up with a bleeding
tongue.  Browyn moved and bashed me in the mouth and I bit my tongue.  If
you don't end up bruised or bleeding from rubbing foreheads with Browyn,
she will attempt to French kiss you.  I wouldn't recommend rubbing
foreheads with the Fairy Princess.  It is quite delightful with the
Beauford.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess