[Dailydrool] Forehead rubs

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 3 15:52:47 PDT 2013

Hi it's Gracie,

Very early in the morning I go over by mommy and curl myself into a ball and push my balled up self into her tummy and we lay there and cuddle until breakfast.

After I eat my breakfast I go out back and pee.

After I pee we all get a cookie (well, Snoopy, LuLu and I do, mommy doesn't get one).

After our cookie we all go back to bed.  When we go back to bed I always take the spot in between mommy and daddy with my head on the pillow.  And Snoopy and LuLu always lay on the other side of daddy with their butts smooshed into each other.  And mommy will reach over and kiss me and pet me and tell me she loves me.  And I will roll over and give her half belly and grin at her and she reaches down and rubs my belly and when she leans down I push my forehead into her forehead and we rub foreheads together and then we kiss each other and go back to sleep for another hour or two.

Anybody else rub foreheads with their houndies?  Just curious.

Love,
Gracie