[Dailydrool] Thank you

LYNN and LINDA FERRELL ldferrell at msn.com
Fri Sep 6 08:45:37 PDT 2013

We want to thank everyone for the kind notes sent to us following our sweet Pw. Zoey's departure for the Bridge last week. We have tried to respond to each person who wrote to us directly or on the DD and apologize if we missed anyone. We appreciate the condolences, the remembrances of our funny girl and the sharing of personal stories. Our house is much too quiet and we miss Zoey in so many ways. Thanks again for your thoughtfulness and moral support.  Droolers are an amazing community!
Linda and Lynn, with Pwincesses Zoey and Annie, both ATB