[Dailydrool] Several things

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Fri Sep 6 10:39:37 PDT 2013

Sister Holly does have a second flaw - she hates to eat and is picky, picky,
picky.  No matter what wonderful food you whip up for her, she sits and
looks at it for a while (while everyone else is gobbling their food down)
and then she stares at me, and you can literally hear her saying "do you
really think I'm going to eat this garbage????"  Very frustrating because I
cook for the dogs and trust me, they eat better than I do.  And of course,
as she ages it's getting worse so it's harder and harder to sneak medicine
down her, too.  Like you said though, there's no way to train this out, it
is who she is.  I've known people who don't like to eat (and I do not get
it!!!)

Anita Woodrum
awoodrum at clear.net