[Dailydrool] Poopy Barf

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 10:12:57 PDT 2013

Nothing. Nothing I repeat nothing is as bad as poop barf.
I say this after over 20 yrs of working in a Vetspital, cleaning up barf,
bloody barf, parvo poop and barf, poisoned barf (which you have to go
through) inedible poop (which you have to go through looking for the
engagement ring), dead-animal barf (ate roadkill) etc etc etc.

NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING is as bad as poop barf and when my dogs do it it is
one of the few times I consider euthanasia as I clean.

Horse diarrhea cannot hold a candle to poop barf.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, **Conley!!!** and **Doc**!!