[Dailydrool] Poopy Barf

Ammosby ammosby at aol.com
Sun Sep 8 08:01:54 PDT 2013

Baloo is a poop eater.  Not all poop -- but she eats her poop and she ate Mowgli's (ATB).  YUCK!  There is indeed nothing worse -- no worse smell, texture, color or anything harder to clean out of carpets.

Never forget one night that my daughter Lauren claims -- to this day -- was THE most humiliating of her life.  Now you have to remember at the time she was only 16 -- and coming home to our apartment with two girlfriends and three of the CUTEST boys from her high school class.  They opened the apartment door and Lauren said the absolute most disgusting smell greeted them at the door.

Baloo (who had apparently feasted a bit too much)...had gotten sick all over the apartment.  It reeked...it smelled...it was horrid.  There were no words.  Baloo was sooo happy to see the group.  Mowgli hid in fear in my room because she was pretty much anti-social.  They couldn't stay there...they couldn't even walk past the entry way.  Lauren was mortified.

They left.  Lauren left.  She wouldn't touch it.  The mess, of course, was left for me to clean up.  I gotta admit.  IT WAS THAT BAD.

Anne-Marie