[Dailydrool] Poopy Barf

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 17:35:48 PDT 2013

I SO wish this was something that Bugsey didn't do.  Unfortunately, we deal
with it on a regular basis.  Yes, he eats poop.  He has a very sensitive
stomach.  He also thinks he needs to hog the water and not let anyone else
have it.  How does he do this?  He drinks it all.  Then, he throws up.  I
talked to the vet about it.  It only happens if he drinks more than 2 cups
of water at a time.  The vet?  Well, he doesn't need to drink more than 2
cups at a time!  I asked him if he would explain this to Bugsey, since the
boy won't listen to me.  He stared at me like I had lost my mind.  I
thought that maybe if Bugsey heard it from more than just his parents,
maybe he would listen.  Yeah, right.  The thing that bothers me the very
most about this is it tends to ruin my mornings.  I get up and let all the
dogs out.  Of course, one of the three will "take a load off" and Bugsey
will get it.  Then they come in and drink water.  At that point Bugsey
climbs in my lap while I am at the computer in a half comatose condition
while trying to get some caffeine intake.  Then...you guessed it.  He pukes
down my leg.  I HATE starting out the day that way.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess (yes, all
three partake in poop eating, only one drinks too much and pukes on a
regular basis)