[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

nanfetters nanfetters at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 9 12:55:42 PDT 2013

I can no longer vote from my Safari , Firefox or Chrome accounts twice a day as I used too for the shelter challenge. I have a new I Pad with the "cloud" and I wonder if that has caused my problem. It won't even let me vote from my computer and my I Pad both so I am only voting once a day . I am so sorry. I am not good with computers and my grandkids set me up with the new I Pad, if anyone has an idea on how I can get around this just let me know.