[Dailydrool] Shelter challenge

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 10:39:22 PDT 2013

Bonejour from France,

I keep seeing posts about the bassets and airedales being neck and neck.  I have no problems voting (Mac/Safari) but there are NO results, like there used to be in the old system.  Can anyone please "guide" me to the results?  Thanks

Pw's Penny and Polly are doing fine. Had a big scare a couple of weeks ago with Penny and when we went to the vetman, he said "I'll give her a treatment to try and make the rest of her life as comfortable as possible" <GULP>  She had a fever of 40° (105° for you).  Well, he gave her a couple of shots and I brought her home with tablets. After 2 days I gave up on them - I think my fingers are more important !!!!!  Anyways, just to say that da lady is BACK TO NORMAL - as fit as a flea !!!! wheeeeeeeeeeeee!  Also, since the summer is fading, Polly is breathing much butter :)))

So, we have plenty of drool that we can send across the Pond (or wherever) and please know that even if I don't always write, I do think of you all.

Sunday, we are going to our French basset rescue day out - Un Coeur sous l'Oreille. Paws X'd that the weather will be good and that we make lots of pennies for the poor houndies in need.  I'll be there selling our new 2014 calendar - it's a beautiful as ever, if anyone is interested !!!!!

Hugs and lurps to all

Eleri

Penny & Polly - HEY, we didn't get a word in there .....

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
http://mascollection.free.fr
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists on other planets is that it's never tried to contact us."