[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Lisa Turnquist turnq007 at umn.edu
Mon Sep 9 08:17:01 PDT 2013

Basset Buddies very much appreciates everyone's votes to Shelter Challenge.
I agree the new system is a pain.  I am able to use Internet Explorer (v.
8). Maybe older versions don't like the new site?  What is also driving me
crazy is how close BBR and the Airedales are. I checked today and BBR is
just a few hundreths of a point ahead of the Airedales.  I guess this will
be a battle to see who is more stubborn and persistent- Airedale people or
basset people.  I have to think basset people would have the edge there
since we love our stubborn bassets!

Lisa and the MN woofers

Hank, Zuzu, Rae Ann and BBR foster Vinny