[Dailydrool] Daisey Mae

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Fri Sep 13 14:40:45 PDT 2013

Pawtunia pawing in. momcakes, get off my tail. I am still resting at my breeders' house from the Ramble. What? Aunt feyfey said to grab me? Daisey Mae arrived? Uncle John's bootiful houndette?  She coulda made a wonderful Queen Daisey Mae? I have sniffed her. Momcakes Haas sniffed her. Even Auntie. Feyfey says she has sniffed her. Queen Sadie Sue has been buzzing around for days. She has been asking if the kitchen beagles could work overtime to get the buffet ready and the schnauzer seamstresses ready with a new frock.......they did their best, but Daisey Mae arrived all tricked out in the most bootiful gown since.....well....Queen Sadie Sue arrived. They have good connections.

I am very sorry that Daisey Mae went to see Feyfey.

Pawtunia, WQ 2010 repawtin for
Forever Queen Feyfey, WQ 1998