[Dailydrool] Part 3-Born to be WILD

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Fri Sep 13 06:46:59 PDT 2013

So where were we? Right. So the slaves adopted me and I began slave training in earnest. Now XB had done a decent job of training if you're one of those hounds that enjoys a quiet, sedate life but I like a little more fun in my life. The slaves had never seen anything like me. The blondeslave had 2 bassets from puppies to adults before XB and me and had NEVER experienced anything like living with me.  I was nonstop crazy, into everything, stealing anything that wasn't tied down. The slaves kept the toilet lid down so I couldn't drink out of it so I climbed on top of the toilet and then climbed up on the vanity. Since I couldn't get down I would whine until one of the slaves came upstairs to get me.  Remotes were destroyed, several pairs of Ray Bans deconstructed, I counter surfed everything! I even learned to open the refrigerator so I could help myself to a snack or an entire casserole or, on a good day, a nice steak if the slaves were busy elsewhere. The dadlslave forgot to close the closet door one morning-OOPS-there go the heels on 2 pairs of the blondeslaves' brand new leather boots(boy did he get in trouble over that one). Even XB was horrified by my behavior(talk about a goody 4 paws)!  So life was good even with XB doing nothing but blabbing on and on about her impending marriage to Blueberry Wilder, and the tiara, and the veil-BORING! The wedding day came and we all got in the car and headed to my now Auntie Dawns house where I would stay with Feyfey while XB got married. We got lost and were running late-big surprise. Anyway, the blondeslave had packed my crate but Auntie Dawn(snicker) said it wasn't necessary and that I could keep Feyfey company while they were gone-I kept her company all right. I had only been adopted for about a month and in her defense the blondeslave did try to explain that I was a bit wild. Well Feyfey refused to ever discuss what went on while the slaves were at the wedding and I promised never to tell but when the slaves got back Feyfey was hiding under the kitchen table. She did however dub me Hugmonster and enthusiastically endorsed my admission to the OEBE's. Next I'll highlight some of my more awesome adventures.

***Note address and fax number as of 5/20/2011***
1639 Route 10 East
Suite 200
Parsippany, NJ 07054

Phone: 973-656-6121