[Dailydrool] Iris to the Rainbow Bridge

Mary Biddle maresidoats at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 10:19:52 PDT 2013

Elder Clara-
I certainly hope you are there to meet my beloved hound, IRIS.  She had to choose Fri, the 13th to depart for
the Rainbow Bridge.  It is with a very sad heart that I write this.  She went to BROOD's Ramble last weekend
and had a good time, altho a bit grumpy.  She was 14!   She was a BROOD rescue about 6+ years ago and
permitted us to share her life.  We were the lucky ones.  She was battling a tumor in her lung and a heart
problem.  And decided enough was just enough.  she was with me most of the night and then went downstairs
around 5 am.  She was on her way by 7.  Be well and have a safe trip, my lovely heart dog.