[Dailydrool] Carly

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Wed Apr 2 19:50:57 PDT 2014

Auntie Feyfey! Momcakes, both of you! Plus Xandy Bear! (Sound of smacking) What was that for? Aren't y'all happy with me? I've been working my pawsies to the bone like you taught me....what's the problem, ooooops. Not Xandy Bear. Carly! What ya doing there? I'm sorry, you and XB still are stunt doubles. Such pretty black and white fur. Auntie Marion took such good care of your seizures....what was the deal with the wood? Tasty? Chewy? Okay, not my taste. Is Baxter there with you? Hi Baxter. Glad to have Carly there? She has been doing a really good job of keeping Morgie in line....... What is all that woofing? ....and that smell. Garlic? The kitchen beagies did what? Lebanese tonight? Since you don't get to go to Mishgun this year,,,,,but you will be watching? . Caruso has the telescope focused so you can see home......I will miss you down here in NJ. Keep an eye on Auntie Marion. She loves you so.

Tunes