[Dailydrool] Frum Nigel

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 20:27:20 PDT 2014

Dis Nigel.
Wanna fank ebberbuddy whut sended Drool and prayers an good thots my way da
lass week or so.
I gots sumfing calld Oopsiloopsy. It very weeyerd. It meke me feel very
strange an do strange stuff whut I donit remember lader. I nose I musta dun
sumfin becauz MomPerson an DadPerson rite dere when I wakes up tawkin reel
nice to me.
Sumtimz Llewis an da odders dere too lookin skairt. I don't nose whut I
does but now I gotta teke pills three times ebber singel day. Fink ob dat.
They done took me sumplaise where I hadda long nap an wokes up wif da beke
ob my nek shaved. Humf. Youd fink dese peepels could fine sumfin bedder to
do wif dere time.

Anyways fank you all so much. It meens a lot to me.
Mebbe sumday I nose whut Oopsiloopsy is.

Love an Drool to dem whut needs it
Nigel ob Nigel,Llewis, Conley an Doc.