[Dailydrool] Thunner and Dat Bleke Thing

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 03:24:04 PDT 2014

DIs Conley.
 I is in jail. It is 5 in da morning and Ise in jail. Ob course so are
Llewis an dat Bleke Thing.
See here's da fing:

MomPerson yousually up about 4 so dismornin she musta hadda been sumefin
awful happent to she she no get up an no get up and no lites or nuffin.
So at 4:40 we done a Group Howl. DAT got she tenshun.
So we all we needa go ousside an we all xcited an heppy an youse nose dat
Bleke dog as we go out da door he grabt my eer reely hard an I go OUCH an
he grabt agin an I says dass it baby boy youse dun for da day. An I goes
affer he for reel he dancing all obber da yard an it thunneerin an litnin
an rainin an Llewis he yellin GIT HIM GIT HIM (to be honest Ise not sure
who he rootin for.)

An heer comes da MomPerson in she slipperyers an jammies maddern....reely
mad. An she chasin we roun da yard me an da Bleke dog snappin an snarlin he
dancing an me leepin an snappin he juss keep laffin meke me maddern madder
an MPerson squishin thro da muck (an it mucky) yellin at Llewis to shuddup
an den heer come DadPerson in he jammies an cote an mucky boots an MPerson
grabt me an shove da bleke dog away DPerson teke me inna house an put me
inna crate an den come MPerson wif Bleke nobrain an he go inna HE crate an
heer come Llewis an he go in HE crate an an an

Heer we is.
Not eben Brefass time yet an in Jail.
Conley (das me) say dis da pits. Dat Bleke dog he gone git his wonna dese
days you marks my word.

Love an Drool to dem whut needs it

Conley of Conley, Llewis, Nigel an-----------