[Dailydrool] Romeo needs drool and prayers

Saralyn Stabile Seiler saralyn777 at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 3 12:00:41 PDT 2014

 Hi Everyone,
  Romeo has a small mass on his leg.  He had it when we adopted him 3 hears ago but it looked like a wart then and we had it checked and it was nothing.  Now it has become rounded and pink so he is going to have it removed tomorrow.  We are so concerned about our sweet boy.  We are praying it is benign and he will get through the surgery well.  The doc says since it is on his back leg toward the bottom, he doesn't have much flesh there and she wants to get the margins.  Please send some drool his way.  Since he was abandoned by his owners he wants to always be with us, we have never been apart.  I don't want him to think we are leaving him when we take him in.  Thank you so much.............Saralyn, Jeff, Louie and Romeo