[Dailydrool] Basset Horns

Leah McConnell leahkmcconnell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 22:16:41 PDT 2014

Last week silly Slave told Trivial Pursuit guy that he needed to have a
Basset Hound category so her team could be experts. Tonight she learned
there is a Basset horn - a type of clarinet. He told her she'd be sorry.
They did not win and got the answer wrong for the question.  Serves her
right - she give me bath on Monday and den took me to the vetspital
yesterday to get poked, jabbed and prodded. I didn't feel so good so she let
me sleep on the bed with her. I fine now so I has to go back to sleeping on
the couch.

Pebbles the Tuckleberry Hound Mistress of Leah the momslave