[Dailydrool] Da Ventures ob Nigel

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 17:27:44 PDT 2014

By Conley

MomPerson letted Nigel go ousside today by heself. The yard not dry but not
like it was still mucky but onliest in part an we stay outta it less da
bored collie in da beke barkin den mr, Dumbo Dog an me go ober or unner da
liddel fence an ------nebbermine.

So Nigel youshually sit in da sun on da dek. Dat he favorite place.

Onlee taday he deside to go for a liddel ...uh..walk. Not reely walk he
cannot walk. Kinder more like a...a....drag..nononono dat no
good...uh....avenshure. Dere dat good. He go for a avenshure an he hab won
two he nearly dyt. well not reely but awmosst. kinda.

See he deslide to go ober to da shed.Dat ok he git aliddel dirty but you
nose dat ok. Den he go in beke ob da shed. Dis ok too. Liddel more dirty
but dats whut MomPerson for, rite? Kleenin we up? Pickin up affer we?
Moppin an stuff? Yeah rite it is. So den Nigel he start beke.
Onlee member he gots two legs whut no work an won ob dem got cawt in sumfin
an he needer forwart nor reerwart cuud go. (How you like THET sennence? All
youse englitch majors?)
He bark.
Nobuddy heer.
He bark an bark an bark an bark an nobuddy heer. MomPerson kinda heer but
it no click in dat it Nigel. He cudda diet out dere! All alone in da dark
stuk in da mud.
FINELY she heer an she geddit! (Wow she be dents) And she sended DadPerson
out to resque Nigel cuz she watchin a hoarserace. Humf.
He bee fine only skeert. MomPerson hadda  kleen he all up by da time he got
beke inside da hoarserace ober. Whut is dat anyways?
Nebbermine.
Dat Nigel's brush wif deff. Lost in da muck ob da yart.

Love and Heelin drool to all whut needs it

Conley from Conley, Llewis, Nigel an DumboDoc.