[Dailydrool] Dear Conley

Pam Watkins pam10447 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 08:51:02 PDT 2014

Hi Conley, This is Henry.  We is just chillin today.  Not much going on
here.  The sun is shining and Thelma is laying in the sun.  We is been
lucky dis winter - not too much snow but, lots of rain.  I like your
pictures of your yard.  It looks like so much fun, I like to slide around
in the mud.  We hope dat Nigel don't get caught in the yard again.  Dat
must have been berry scurry.  We are drooling for all the sick fur friends
and sending hugs to all the families of our fur friends that have made
their trip to the bridge.  Henry and Thelma