[Dailydrool] We heer...

Sandi Scranton njmedic702 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 11:51:05 PDT 2014

Deer Conley an everbuddy else,

We here in New Jersey where it is supposed to be spring but the weather
cannot make up its mind: cold one day, warm the next.  We likin' da warm
days, eben Senior Dozieman likes to lie on the porch and let the sun warm
he old bones.  Mamaslave says she gonna get one ob those things you pound
inna ground and hook a looooong lead to so we can hang out in the backyard
and enjoy the sun even longer.  She has to do some cleanin' in the
basement.  There's a door from there to the backyard so she can check on
we...you'd think we were not trustworthy, hehehe. Dozer's too old to get
very far and he doesn't go very fast anymore, either.  Mememe, Delilah
Belle...well, that's another story.  I enjoy visiting the neighbors yards
on the RARE occasion that I can slip out without being on a stupid leash.
 The neighbor have two little fuzzy black barking jumpers...er,
Pomeranians.  We do a meet-and-greet whenever we happen to be outside doing
our walkies at the same time.  They are very exuberant (read, pesky little
PIA's, hehehe) so I have to use my firm grown up Basset voice and tell them
to mind their manners.  I can be quite vocal if the need arises.

Our Very Bad Neighbor is FINALLY gone.  Mama says the landlord and his
family were here ALL DAY yesterday, cleaning up her NASTY mess which was
left behind.  All the neighbors are happy to see her gone, too.  We're
going to have a BBQ in a month or so to celebrate.  I', not sure what that
means but hope there will be foodies.

Conley, I hope your MomPerson learns how to do a massage.  I lub it when
our Mama strokes us and she doesn't even know how to do anything special.
 I just like her to pet me.

Lub and snooters...and drool to who needs it,

Delilah Belle (and Dozer Boneworthy) from NJ