[Dailydrool] Snoopy the big fibber

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 6 10:14:39 PDT 2014

Hi it's Dale and Snoopy is fibbing on the drool.

First of all, last year how in the WORLD was I supposed to finish a marathon, clean up and get to a Giants game, let alone enjoy it, in an hour flat.  He schedules things too close together and won't admit it.

Second off he signed me up for a SIXTY FIVE MILE bike ride which was yesterday.  I farthest I have ever ride before is 25 miles, biking is not my strong suit, SWIMMING is my strong suit followed by running, my husband had to have a special bicycle built for me with "granny gears" because I am a WIMP on the bike.  He consistantly over estimates me.  Ok, ok, so I made it and I had fun but he just got lucky this time is all.

And third he has me signed up for a triathlon training clinic next Saturday (which I probably need) but my very favorite half marathon, the Santa Cruz, right on the cliffs overlooking the ocean, is SUNDAY of next week.  Which means I'll be doing at least a tri's worth of work on Saturday and half marathon on Sunday.

SNOOPY!!!!!!!  I love him but he's a pistol, that one.

More later from the clueless momPerson who has changed her paypal password AGAIN but it doesn't seem to help, he just resets it somehow