[Dailydrool] Lazy Basset

k. green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 16:20:03 PDT 2014

We saw that Conley was bored this weekend with nobody writing to the drool
so we figured we'd post. Not much is new with Cow and Ru, they sleep a lot,
bark a lot and eat whenever they get the chance.

We had some rain finally this past month or so and we don't have a doggy
door, so we generally just leave the sliding glass door open for the boys
to go out back. Well Cowboy has taken to stepping his front paws outside
and then peeing, right in the track for the sliding glass door. He used to
do this as a puppy when he had a doogy door, but has never done it with the
slider, and he's certainly no puppy! So I attributed it to the rain and
would just stand nearby to nudge him all the way out if it was raining.
Well, it's sunny again and he's still peeing in the track for the slider.
Such a lazy bum. Sometimes he is going all the way out, but not every time.
I'm not sure what causes him to decide if he's willing to walk the extra 5
steps or not, but it's driving me bonkers.

Drool to all who've lost a hound lately. We mourn each one's passing.

Yay for Suncoast!! We are so happy they won the $1000!!

Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert
Concord, Ca