[Dailydrool] 4 hounds into the vet

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Mon Apr 7 17:47:41 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I know some of you all have done this,  but it has been a good while since I
tried it alone.  It is doable, but not enjoyable.

Hank got his stitches out from his stomach tack and stomach emptying of
leaves.  He is good!

Edward got a rabies shot and blood drawn to check his kidney levels that
were off last time.

Toby got blood drawn, which is for his annual.

And Bona, had to pee in the cup.  She is hiding in embarrassment that I made
her do that in front of a stranger.

At least they were 4 fairly chilled hounds.  Would never attempt it with
youngsters!

Drool to all in need this evening!

Wen and the Bounders