[Dailydrool] Help, I'm being held prisoner at the Vets

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 11 08:54:36 PDT 2014

Hi it's Gracie, writing to you from the Office managers office here at the vetspital,

I don't do cages, or runs, or kennels, or whatever you call them.  I don't do them.  I cry, and I cry, and I cry, and then I cry.  I sound just like an infant when I cry.  No one can take it.  I learned it from LuLu who spends all day in the office managers office on the dog bed in the corner too when she comes here.  We don't like cages so we cry in them.  They cannot take our crying and so instead we keep the office manager company.

She's not very bright, this office manager, I got her password right away and the second she stepped out I logged in and I am shouting out to you HELP ME I am being held prisoner here against my will and I didn't have my breakfast and I want my mommy and they are threatening to clean my teeth and I don't want that either and they always cut my toe nails too short when they have me under so HELP ME!!!!!

Love,
Gracie who is being held captive in the office managers office at the vets.