[Dailydrool] Gracie again

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 11 12:29:23 PDT 2014

Hi, it's Gracie,

I think it's Gracie.  I think I'm high.  Yup, that's it, it's its high Gracie checking in from the office managers office at the vetspital.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm pretty high.  High as the sky.  I can fly!  I'm pretty high.

Right here on the office managers chair in the office managers office at the vetspital.  It's a spinny chair.  Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.  She's at lunch.

I woke up in here.  Pretty high.  I checked and I still have all of my teeth and they are all pearly white and I was a very good girl and they say I can go home anytime after two.

I'm pretty wasted.

Love,
Gracie who is apparently on drugs