[Dailydrool] Send Cleo some drool this weekend

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 13:37:36 PDT 2014

When you're slinging drool this weekend, please say a prayer & sling some
Miss Cleo's way. She's going in for her dental on Sunday & I'm betting
she'll need a tooth pulled, plus they'll be taking a sample from a lump on
top of her back down by her tail. She's had it for awhile & the it's never
changed in size or consistency and the vet thinks it's just a fatty cyst
but we want to be sure. So any extra drool & prayers for my 13-year-old
angel would be most appreciated. Thanks

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."