[Dailydrool] Drool for our old man...

Sandi Scranton njmedic702 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 11:09:18 PDT 2014

Hi everyone,
Our old man, Dozer, has a very large cyst on his right side, just behind
his right front leg.  It's oozing a bit on the bottom but most likely
because it rubs on stuff while he is lying down and not because it has
ruptured.  The vet said it must come off as it will only fill up again.  He
also said he's spotted a nasty, infected tooth which must come out - so
that will be extracted and the rest of his teeth cleaned on Thursday while
he's under anesthetic.  He's 14 so even though he's in overall good health,
I worry.  His appetite remains good, however and he still enjoys his
constitutional every couple of hours to do his business and now that the
weather is warm, enjoys lying in the sun for a nap.  We would very much
appreciate any and all good thoughts and healing drool you can sling his
way.  He is my heart dog and I want all this behind him so this sweet old
guy can continue to enjoy his old age.

Miss Gracie...wow!  What an adventure you, Conley and the Bleke Dog had!
Sounds like you had some good drugs...er, medicine to get your teef
cleaned!

Drool to everyone who needs it...and hugs and heart healing drool to those
whose hounds have made a trip to the Bridge.

Hugs and snooters,
Sandi, Mamaslave to Dozer and Delilah Belle of NJ