[Dailydrool] A hello from Milton and Ruffus

baronsbond at gmail.com baronsbond at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 15:31:15 PDT 2014

Hey Cnly, DUDE!!!

Dis be your furbuds what usded to be from Kansas and now we be livin in
Florida!  Yep...  takin us a while to get used to this.  Dere be all sorts
of new stuffs for us to sniff and keep guard over.  Now da Mom has dese
small fings what look like small horses but with LONG ears.... when dey
open dere moufs...  lordy, it's a really shrill noise and mekes us all run
for cover.  Mom and Dad likes em tho.... they always be out dere rubbin on
those ears and cuddlin wif them.

Da cats be fine....  Dey out catchin these critters with long tails....
Taz... he be da dude... He brings dem into da place where dey have the cars
and leaves em at the beck door.  Da Mom almost has a heat attack when she
finds em layin dere in the mornings.

Florida be great.....

Drool to all whats need it.   We be sending all da drool we can muster....
Mom gives us great cheese for data.

Milton and Ruffus... what used to be in Kansas and we now be in Florida!