[Dailydrool] Update from Browyn the Fairy Princess

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 05:03:05 PDT 2014

Hi everyone! It is ME! Browyn the Fairy Princess. I know it may seem like
it has been forever since we have written, but we have been very busy over
here. For starters, the very bad neurologist decided to change the mom's
medicine so she wouldn't get so many migraines. Well, that was a colossal
failure! All three of us hounds had to take turns taking care of her
because the medicine caused...are you ready for this?...migraines. Yep! She
was puking her guts up as well and crawling on the floor because she was so
dizzy. She even had to go to the vetspital for humans because she was in so
much pain and she was so dehydrated. Then she had a cortisol crisis. That
is what happens to old dogs with Addison's disease when they get under
stress. Well, mom is a human and she isn't young, but she isn't old. She is
what they call middle-aged. She goes for more testing tomorrow so they can
see what they can give her to treat it. All I can say is we haven't had
time to be on the computer because taking care of the mom has been a real
challenge. We are hoping she feels better soon and I can write more.

Of course it is spring now even though we are supposed to get 1-2 inches of
snow today and tomorrow. So, I may be busy hunting. There are rabbits to
chase and the dad said we have little bunnies in the old carrot bed. They
were too young to be messing with the nest to find out how many there are.
But, we will know soon enough if they don't die from the cold. Plus, there
are robins. Mom says if I don't quit barking at the robins she may have to
kill me. I am hoping she is kidding. She says it is bad enough that I bark
at the rabbits. Oh well.

Just thought I would let you know why we have been absent of the D.D., and
hope I get to update you more often! Glad Gracie was saved from the vet.

Browyn the Fairy Princess with her brothers Beauford and Bugsey