[Dailydrool] Over the counter note powder and Zymox

paula bohaty pmoonbo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 09:54:13 PDT 2014

A savvy drooler Trish Stroud, told me that you can buy a blue powder type
of product at Amazon,
which I  did and it is terrific and I did not have buy different
ingredients or measure. It is called
K9 Ear Solutions by Liquid Health.
I think it cost me 17$.
Another drooler and many  breeders told me about the product Zymox ,which
also can be purchased at Amazon.com...cost was 22$.
Zymox worked within 2 days an amazing product....I will buy it by the case!!
Both products are great, wish I had back the $$$ I gave vets over the years
for products that did not work.
I took both products to my vet to show her and she read the ingredients and
said "Oh These are the Best!!!
Grrrrrrr..then why don't you sell them to the consumer?????