[Dailydrool] No Food

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 10:21:06 PDT 2014

This is Beauford. I think the mom is doing better, but she is not
completely on top of her game yet. She was making lunch. I decided I would
like some smoked sausage too. So, I stole it off the counter. She grabbed
me and took it away, wiped it off and ate it. So, she is not completely on
top of her game, or she never would have left the sausage where I could get
it. She is feeling better or she never would have been able to grab me and
get the sausage back. Drat!

Beauford, who is very sad and hungry with Bugsey (I never steal food off
the counters, I just dance on the coffee table) and Browyn the Fairy
Princess who is off chasing robins