[Dailydrool] Otter

cstaffordmail at gmail.com cstaffordmail at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 16:44:43 PDT 2014

Thank you so much for the kind words you had to say about our Otter! We think he's pretty special too.
He had a great day for his 9th birthday. He and his brothers and sister had blueberry kefir smoothie with breakfast. I baked his favorite salmon treats and blueberry crunchy treats. He enjoyed a walk around the neighborhood. And, for dinner he got fish, asparagus and sweet potato added to his chicken. He also played a lot with his younger Bloodhound Brother Jefro.
Otter is our first ever puppy. We brought him home at 11 weeks weighing 17lbs. He has been the light in my heart ever since. We had a very special Basset pass away unexpectedly in the middle of the night April 15, 2005 and Otter was born two days later April 17, 2005. I believe he was a gift sent to me from that very special hound.
I will certainly pass on your kind words to him. He is one very special young man.
Take care,
Cheryl
Otter, Radar, Mollie and Jefro
Sent from my iPad