[Dailydrool] Update on Dozer...

Sandi Scranton njmedic702 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 09:42:00 PDT 2014

Hi Drool Family,

Dozer is home and doing well.  They kept him at the vetspital until 7:30
Thursday evening because he was the last surgery of the day and his seven
(7) extractions and dental took over two hours!.  Apparently he had some of
the deepest teeth roots they had seen in a long time so they had to bisect
some of the teeth and take them out in two sections.  The lump which was
removed was not a cyst but a growth of some kind which was actually
somewhat necrotic in places where it was pressed up against his ribs.  The
vet says he got as clean margins as possible and he is awaiting the biopsy
results which should be back next week.

He looks a bit like FrankenDog with a huge semi-circular incision on his
right side.  He's currently sporting a bright orange logo t-shirt which we
got at a function a couple of years ago.  I cut off the sleeves and cinched
it up with a clip between his shoulder blades and at his mid-back with a
rubber band so it fits better.  He doesn't seem to mind the un-flattering
get-up and is in good spirits with his usual great appetite.  He's to
finish up the antibiotic and pain meds and returns for his suture removal
on April 30th.

Keep those prayers and no cancer drool coming...we know how often it works.

Hugs and snooters,
Sandi and the NJ Crew
Dozer, the FrankenDog and Delilah Belle, Queen of Freckleslovakia