[Dailydrool] Another KY Basset in need of rescue!

Laura Moravinski loumo38 at verizon.net
Sat Apr 19 15:08:10 PDT 2014

I can’t seem to get ahold of the rescue listed in KY.  There is a very handsome Basset (a Bagel I think actually) in a kill shelter in Frankfort.  His name is Harley.  He is 42 pounds, neutered and up to date on shots.  He apparently scratched a child in his former home so they took him to the shelter.  Sounds like a love.  Can anyone help pull this boy out?

I have pictures and contact info...please email me directly.

Thanks so much!

Laura Moravinski