[Dailydrool] Dear Miss Gracie

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 20:36:57 PDT 2014

This is MomPerson.

I am sorry to deliver bad news but your two friends will not be able to
visit you for a long, long, long time.

You see, I am not very smart sometimes, but I am not quite as obtuse as the
Wolf-Boy and Handsome think I am.

Wearing the cute little hats around the house emblazoned with the words
GULFSTREAM G V-SP in gold thread made me a little suspicious.

Then there was the attempt to duct tape Nigel to a skate board so they
could pull him.

And Llewis sobbing himself to sleep muttering "why did they use MY name?
I'll nebber be able to pay dese bills!"

There were the packages of Lady Basset Sleepwear: Jacquelyn Bassette gowns
and the clincher: Princess Grace Tiaras, "Gold Leaf and Zircons in a
shimmery veil of Royal Beauty" that I found stuffed in the backs of their
crates.
Also my credit card with the numbers nearly worn off and the scariest thing
of all, the keys to my van!

Young lady, your would-be suitors and playmates are IN JAIL. For fraud,
identity theft and grand theft Lear Jet. Luckily, they never got their paws
on the Gulfstream.

They want me to tell you Au Reservoir, and they both adore you. Unrequited
love is the best for you three.

MomPerson (still in charge after all these years) to Nigel, Llewis, Conley
and "Wolfman"Doc.