[Dailydrool] Girl troubles

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 22 21:30:18 PDT 2014

Hi it's Snoopy,

I'm having trouble with the girls here at my house.  Gracie was so excited all day and now suddenly she won't stop crying.  Something about Wolf Boy and Handsome and the party on the beach that never was.  Now I am dead set against any more beach adventures after the stunt momPerson pulled on Sunday.  And worse LuLu is being a downright bitch.  I had them put her back on her rimadyl and now she is at least not offering to eat me.  At the moment.

More later from Snoopy who won't even mention the two teenage girls