[Dailydrool] A Mt. Moment.

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 15:58:45 PDT 2014

Basset Rescue of MT. 's website is now updated and we will not add any
new info to it until we have a volunteer webmaster. Anyone interested?
We'd love to hear from ya!!
This afternoon our youngest rescue Absalom now called Abner.....took his
final ride to his forever home with Dave and Martha Knoll.  A Perfect
Match.  What a grand birthday gift from Molly Bob indeed  -- for MARTHA.!!
I am trying to learn FB but it is a slow process. Tricia , our assistant
shelter manager is helping me as is Chicago Tricia.  We have now a new
rescue flyer showing our 2 seniors Smitty and Brutus. We are trying to
network the flyer all around our county and more.
And most importantly, we here in Montana share all your sorrows and
grief when we read about one of our babies leaving us for the Bridge.
After reading each of your posts, my heart suffers another
stab..........we are so so sorry for your losses.....please know how
much we care.
  I just lost my beautiful long haired pure white innocent and loving
kitty cat named Snowflake.........stomach cancer no doubt......we had
her checked for every disease known to man just about.   Her frail body
and soft distended tummy  told us tons even more than what the vets had
to say.    Our rescue vet, Dr. Ken..came out and she went so peacefully
in my arms........so sad..........crying..........so i understand all
your sadness and agony over loosing a loved one.
May our springtime and summers ahead bring joy and love anew.

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager