[Dailydrool] what happens when a behavior is rewarded

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 14:21:58 PDT 2014

Aloha. I have been so pleased to be getting such encouragement from Droolers to keep on limericking. Now I am not only dog-obsessed, I am becoming doggerel-obsessed. This morning I had a VERY long dental appointment for deep cleaning and scaling, and, oh, gracious, the tedium. But it gave me plenty of time to limerick away, so here are the latest. So many dogs are heading to the Bridge. My hope in making these up is to bring a little cheer to my drool family in these sad times.  Moderators, tell me if I'm using up too much space. Probably I should post them two at a time.

Prince Elvis

Prince Elvis is down in the rear
but he doesn't let that interfere
With his life of great leisure,