[Dailydrool] Pierre update and drool request

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 25 17:25:15 PDT 2014

Yay!, this time Jr's results came back normal, and I can breath again.  The stomach will take a little longer to heal, but hey, I am grateful.
Can anyone spare some drool to Mom's nurse's mother's dog, a pit bull named River.   She has been recently diagnosed with a horrific heart murmur.  Nurse Michael is wonderful for Mom, not her regular nurse, but the family are dog loving people, would have had bassets if the cards played that way, but Michael's Dad was involved with ASPCA rescue, ergo the Pit bull, which in fact, I can attest are lovely canines.
Today was a full circle, high emotions of worry for both Mom and Pierre, but all is calm now.  I think I may even get to go for a bicycle ride tomorrow, burn off that negativity of the last few days.
Healing drool to all in need, condolences and comfort appropriately, and I am so sorry I was more a taker than a giver the last few posts.
I was truly freaked out this time, in worry about Jr.
Jackie, tired but just so happy, and the clueless hounds, who love so much, give so much and are totally appreciated with all my being.