[Dailydrool] Reminder !!Last call for Flash the Wonderdog BW shirts -Tristate 2014 Boardwaddle"-

wsnoopy wsnoopy at optonline.net
Sat Apr 26 08:30:03 PDT 2014

Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue BoardWaddle 2014 Shirts painted by Flash
the Wonderdog.

We have had unprecedented demand for this year’s shirts painted by
Flash.  Flash remains a wonderful, sweet Basset Hound despite being shot
twice by
  his owner and having his front leg damaged and his rear leg amputated.

We actually sold out of many sizes before the BoardWaddle and reordered
and then we sold out again before the start of the parade.  The original
artwork
  has been auctioned and it will be used one final time to produce
another run of shirts.  This is it, your last chance to own a unique and
fitting tribute to a miracle of rescue.  We will take orders on our
website
www.tristatebassets.org <http://www.tristatebassets.org>  from now
through Sunday 4/27.

Everyone who has seen the shirts “in person” has loved them – you can
see the design on our website and on the Waddle registration packet.
They are a beautiful purple color, and
  the regular short and long sleeve tees are a soft stone washed
fabric.  Please remember to include shipping with your order.

Please help Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue continue its mission and reach
this year’s goal of a Basset saved a day.

Own your own Flash-Wear today.